PhotolisticLife is pleased to offer you the ability to publish your own articles right to our website. After being reviewed, and meeting the high standards of PhotolisticLife, it will be published on the site.
DirectionsDon't Be A Rebel, Read These
- Choose the type of submission you’re entering by using the drop down bar. If your submission doesn’t pertain to one of them then just file it under Uncategorized and leave me a note in the body after your text.
- You can type 2000 words max.
- All of the images will be included in the article, if you have a specific place you’d like to have it placed indicate that by using “(title of image)” in the body of your article and I will place the image with the correct title in its place (this only works if you’ve changed the file name of the image to the proper title).
- Only submit quality photos, any blurry images (unless your goal was an abstract image) or poorly composed images will be excluded.
Photo ContestWhere Great Photos Win Money
2013-14 Seasons Photo ContestBegins Oct. 27, 2013 and Ends February 1, 2014
The Seasons Photo Contest will be accepting photos depicting the Seasons of Autumn and Winter. The Holidays between Oct. 27 and Feb. 1 are fair game as well.
- Minimal Photo Processing – focus on getting it right in camera
- Three Photos Per Person – Make them your best
- Follow PhotolisitcLife – You can do so by clicking the tiny follow button on the bottom right of the screen or by entering your email into the “Subscribe to…” box on the right side of the homepage.
- Use the Submission Form Below – Make sure you select PHOTO CONTEST as your category. You must include your full name and a working email.
- Upload Your Images With The Title Of Your Photos And Your Name As The Name Of The File.